Woodbine Candles are 100% soy wax and naturally fragranced, safe to enjoy any time, but should always be used with care and attention to avoid accidental fire or injury.
Each candle includes safety and care instructions on the bottom label.
- For the initial candle burn, allow the candle to create a full and even burn pool across the entire candle. Try to burn your candle until the wax melts to the edges. We recommend at least 2 hours for initial burn. This will help you get the most out of your Woodbine Candle.
- For subsequent lightings our recommended burn time is a maximum of 3 to 4 hours.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire, including small children and pets.
- Burn Woodbine Candle on a heat-resistant surface or coaster.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts in order to minimize smoking or uneven burn.
- Always burn candles in a room with ventilation.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- Make sure a candle is extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Woodbine Candles is not responsible for product misuse.